Here were my favorite Lewis Howe’s School of Greatness Podcast Episodes for the year
- Episode 812 MEDITATION WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. (Jay Shetty, Preethaji, Krishnaji, Dan Harris, Andy Pudicombe)
I learned about tools and how to live a more balanced life.
- Episode 808- Becoming The World’s Greatest- Rich Froning
I learned about work ethic, motivation, consistent, drive, and commitment.
- Episode 798- Spend on the things you love. Ramit Sethi
I learned about prioritizing your values and focusing on what you actually care about it vs staying up to date with what everyone else is doing.
- Episode 792- Breath is necessary for life. – Laird Hamilton– We should Breath is energy.
When an endurance athlete loses control of their breath, it usually means they’re losing.
But it’s bigger than that.
Your life begins with your first breath and ends with your last.
You exist because you breathe.
- Episode 783- A Lesson on Self Worth- Humble the Poet -Its beauty comes from its struggle.
Heartbreak, like any other obstacle, is essential for your growth.
- Episode 775- Those who say they can and those who say they can’t are usually both right. Colin O’Brady
Colin became the first person in history to cross Antarctica solo, unsupported and unaided. It was a 932-mile expedition completed in 54 days.
- Episode 760- You are worthy of Love. Terry Crews– He talks a lot about shame, guilt, and your past and how to become clear from it.
- Episode 733- There’s hard work, and then there’s hard work. Katrin Davidsdottir- This was one of my favorite episodes of all time! She is so inspiring and if you need a pick me up to get you fired, I would highly recommend this.
Here were my favorite Michael Gervais’s Podcast episodes for the year.
Episode #175- Abby Wambach- Olympian, Activity, Author– “Understanding yourself is the biggest game that we’re all playing. The more time I focus on my internal self, the better external life I live.”
Episode #167- Paul Rabil, Premier Lacrosse League – Co-Founder – How to create your own business, how to influence, create change and disrupt.
Episode #163 – Cliff Avril, Retired NFL Defensive End – Transitions can be tricky for all of us so I think you’ll really appreciate Cliff’s honesty, his willingness to be vulnerable, and his overall approach to life.
Episode # 157- Steve Kerr, Golden State Warriors Head Coach –“The value that means the most to our team is joy, and it’s reflected in the way we play.”
These were my favorite episodes from The James Altucher Show
- Episode # 451- Eric Schmidt- Becoming the CEO of Google… how to unlearn arrogance & become your greatest. (May 8, 2019)
Truly one of the greatest business leaders of our time, a man of wisdom and brilliance.
“One of my closest friends passed away this week. When I found out he had terminal cancer, I called him. He had such a positive perspective. I couldn’t believe it.”
Then he told me, “All of a sudden there was meaning… The desire to connect with meaning overwhelmed the time I had for the meaningless. In some ways, you can’t understand it. And the one thing I’ve come to understand completely is there’s only one thing in your life that matters and that’s the quality of your relationships. It’s such a cliche. You can look back at thousands of quotes from people who are old and dying and they always talk about the people in their lives. Nobody cares how much money you have when you die.”
I stayed silent. I wanted to catch all his words. And learn from them.
There are 17 copies of The Magna Carta.
Only one is in the US.
David Rubenstein bought it for $21 million.
And donated it to the US. Archives.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.