I worked with Laura Westman who leads Accomplishment Coaching in Chicago and NYC.
I graduated from a coaching program called Accomplishment Coaching which was a year-long ontological coaching program. Ontology is the study of being, which means who you are being at any point in time. It cuts to the core because we could be saying or doing something but if the being isn’t there it doesn’t matter because human are beings its impactful
These are the ten things I’ve learned because it’s important I distill these lessons into concise points.
- Getting support and not being afraid to ask for help
- Connected conversations
- Breakthroughs and breakdowns
- I can create the life I want for myself
- The power of relationships
- Not being afraid of leaving something pretty good for something great
- Tapping into my greatness
- Laughter, having fun and lightness
- Completing powerfully