A lot of people have been asking me what I have been listening to lately.
- Gary Vee- Audio Experience
- The School of Greatness-Lewis Howes
- The Life Coach School podcast with Brooke Castillo
- Malcolm Gladwell- Revisionist History – Season 2 just came out!
- The James Altucher Show
- How I built This- releases every Monday morning. (my favorite one lately) Its been great. I would recommend it for motivation and just inspiring stories. Their work ethic is amazing.
- We Study Billionaires- The Investors Podcast- the newest episode about Howard Schultz’s book Onward. Is a great one to check out if you guys haven’t listened to this before. Episode 142 is a really good one as well talking about start-ups in Silicon valley.
- Noah Kagan presents(Another one of my favorites). He is really funny and the advice he gives on it is just gold. (Good for self-improvement/self mastery)
- Hidden Brain- NPR
- Life Hacks-Spoken Edition (Short, great, useful tidbits)
- Success Insider
For sales people- 1.Sales Reinvented podcast
2. How to Succeed- Sandler Training
3. Scott Ingrim’s Sales Success Stories- releases once every two weeks.