- Lesson 1– Everyone has insecurities no matter how successful you are. She is one of the most decorated gymnasts in the world and certainly in the US.
- Lesson 2– Using her fame to spread a positive message. She constantly stated that she goes to school to school to talk about bullying and really to be able to accept your body no matter what.
- Lesson 3– Just have fun with life. She is extremely genuine and really knows herself well while being on stage. You can tell she is speaking from her heart and everything she does is purposeful. It is really inspiring to see her lift both men and women to come together to have millions of people watch her after years and years of training. She did not have a social life and really the dedication is such an inspiration on its own.
- Lesson 4– It is okay to take rest. She talks about taking a rest for 6 months after training for 3 and a half years straight after the games. Listen to your body. People kept asking her when she is going to start up her workout routines again but she respects her body and truly gives it the rest it needs after the thousands of hours of continuous practice.
- Lesson 5– Trust the process. Yes, it is important to look at the big picture but like with anything else in life. It takes time, energy, and consistent effort to be able to become great at anything in life. She was always the hardest working person in the room even at a young age she says.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.