30 Takeaways from my interview with William Lee who is one of my favorite mentors
1. What’s your Why?
2. Passion and family
3. Ying/Yang of Life
4. Read a lot of books
5. Pivotal points in one’s life/ mindset
6. Success leaves clues
7. Being genuine/Finding your authenticity
8. Being open-minded/ building good habits
9. Do the right thing
10. Get outside your comfort zone
11. Learn P&L
12. Invest money
13. Wealth and freedom
14. Reinvent yourself
15. Change with the times
16. Leverage internet and social media/ data to pivot and make course corrections
17. Have others help you, don’t do everything by yourself
18. Seek to change
19. Develop the skill of resourcefulness
20. Times of tragedy leads to meaningful change
21. Having faith and being a fighter
23. Enjoy the ride
24. New Yorkers are tough
25. Have multiple income streams
26. Start your own business
27. Have a side hustle for corporate employees
28. Give more than you receive
29. Fail a lot- only one needs to be successful
Reach out to him if you want to connect to discuss more about any of the following. https://www.linkedin.com/in/probooksny/
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.