My top ten Rich Roll Podcast episodes
- Jay Shetty episode 544 – I listened to the whole 130 minutes during my hike and really enjoyed it. I even bought his new book afterwards. The takeaways were self compassion why meditation is so powerful and how our mind works.
- Darin Olien- Darin Olien is down to earth- Episode 542 – This episode was cool because I recently got into the tv show and enjoyed how much of a difference he is making. Life is so much better when you are about something bigger than yourself.
- Apolo Ohno- Episode 539– Apolo’s mindset is so fascinating because of his work ethic and drive. If you are feeling a bit down and you want something to pick you up and drive you to excel this one is for you for anyone who is lacking motivation and needs a kick in the butt. His world-class work ethic is certainly inspiring and he advocates how Olympics athletes don’t make that much money and how many of them go through depression after putting their bodies into so much pain all of the time and then leaving their craft and not knowing what to do with their lives afterwards. It’s truly a huge ego death.
- Roll On- Episode 534– How to set and Achieve a goal- more creation less consumption- I enjoy listen to his opinions because we share many similar values on making the world a better place and being able to contribute to society and take so from the world’s natural resources as much as we can.
- Ask me anything- Roll On: Owning Your Story- Episode 528- Rich Roll inspires us by sharing with us acceptance and how to own your story. The moment you accept your story you are able to move on. Sharing with the world your inner thoughts can be very freeing. The vulnerability is appreciated by all.
- Kamal Ravikant on Why Self-Love is Everything- Episode 515– This was such a powerful episode and I ended up reading his books afterwards. He is such a profound person and a brilliant writer. He has gone through so much and when you experience the depths of life you are able to communicate with the world the beauty and sometimes the darkness of it all.
- Colin O’Brady- For Colin O’Brady Infinite Love fuels Human Potential- Episode 519– This guy emanates love and joy. Hearing him speak about how much he loves his wife and all of the accomplishments he’s had in life. He is probably one of the most interesting guys you will ever meet in your life. His book the impossible first is one of the best books about the human mind you can read. I couldn’t stop putting it down. Thank you Colin for helping me creating the fellas. Its been a life-changing experience because of your inspiration.
- Episode 512- What Nick Butter Learned Running a Marathon in Every Single Country– the title speaks for itself. The reason why I love this podcast is every guest is so unique and has a strong spiritual connection with the world. His lessons about cultures and they even acknowledge the privilege in being white men and how that impacts things.
- Episode 509- IN-Q Wants You to Inquire Within– IN-Q is poetic, he’s connected and she is talented. I enjoyed his audiobook- its different. He’s one of the most intelligent human beings and shares his gifts with the world through poetry, words, and connection.
- Episode 508- Zach Bush, MD on a Pandemic of possibility–“Let’s connect humans to be co-creative rather than consumptive.”ZACH BUSH, MD“To me, Zach is a master healer. A man I call friend. And a critical voice in the conversation we need to have in this unprecedented moment of global calamity.”
The thing I really enjoy about Rich Roll is having access to these amazing athletes. There aren’t too many podcasts that do long-form like how Rich does it some of his episodes are three hours long but you really get a deep understanding of your guests. That’s why he has inspired me to do much more long-form content.
Linkedin Mindfulness Motivation Purpose Inspiration love Rich Roll
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply