Ten Things I Learned from Interviewing Marcus Chan
Interviewing One of the Top LinkedIn and Salesforce Influencers in Sales
Marcus is a 3X Salesforce Top Sales Influencer to Follow and was a Director of Sales at Cintas and has won so many president clubs. He also worked at Enterprise as a Branch Manager breaking many records there.
I met Marcus through Ian Koniak’s year-long coaching/membership.
- Humility. I’m just a guy who has simply made some mistakes.
- Putting yourself out there and your true supporters will be there for you. Not every opinion is weighted equally.
- Having a clear vision leads to success.
- Striving for excellence.
- Giving abundantly as a practice
- Having higher issues and growing your self-concept
- Challenging yourself to have more fulfillment in life
- How to convert negative energy into something more productive
- Challenging stereotypes and disempowering beliefs
- Not being afraid of discomfort but embracing it
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.