These are the ten most impactful and influential things in this decade that have shaped who I am.
- Accomplishment Coaching- Completing this year-long leadership and coaching program helped me clean up a lot of stuff. It helped me figure out my essence which is Heart, Optimism, Brilliance, Partner, and Compassion. I’m so grateful for it because it was the first hardcore self-development program I did, it started me on a journey of discovery almost exactly 3 years ago.
- Landmark- A year and 8 months ago I completed the most influential program of my list and it helped me forgive myself and helped me step into my greatness. I started having much bigger goals and started completing them week by week day by day.
- Hiring an Executive Coach- Thank you Laura Westman, Jason Dukes, Thomas Wang, Chris Wong, and Alex Terranova. The combination of all these 5 coaches really helped me become the man I am today. I appreciate you are and you were all perfect for where I was in life at that time.
- Joining Pi Delta Psi- From rush to putting together meetups in NYC all of these skills helps me become a great recruiter and performer which is my secret power.
- Being involved with Non-profit work- Orphans Future Alliance, Build on, Exploring Paths, Dance Marathon, March of Dimes, Relay for Life, Asian Defense Education Legal Fund, Streetwise Partners, and IMentor helps me have a sense of purpose and sense of gratitude. Each fulfills different parts of me such as reflection, mentorship, Asian American political activism, fitness, social justice, health, and education.
- Meeting my girlfriend Samantha- She grounds me and helps me become a more mature, stable person. If it wasn’t for her I would be running around doing stupid things all of the time. Now I only do it 10% of the time 😛
- Forgiveness (self and in relationships) Letting go of the past- Being kind to myself and putting myself first has helped me be sourced where I can give back and volunteer most days in most weeks.
- Hiking/ Exploration/Traveling to different places, countries- It started off with traveling to the U.K, then I was able to travel to Vegas, Austin, TX, Boston,MA, D.C., Colombia, Grand Canyon, Mt. Marcy, Lake Placid, Columbus, Ohio, Philly, and everywhere else. When I travel, I get a sense of curiosity and wonder- that helps me grow and experience life in a new way.
- Reading 1000 books journey- This helps me learn and expand my horizon. All of these famous people have a lesson to share. This helps me start my own biography and be able to inspire and help others with the lessons I have learned so far going through so much in my relatively short life so far.
- Podcasting and interviewing interesting people– I learn interviewing people and share their stories. That is something that I will never stop doing until the day I die.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.