This month, I learned
- Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management
- The Leader’s Guide to Mindfulness
- Managing Up, Down, and Across The Organization
- Leading without Formal Authority
- Creativity and Learning: A conversation with Lynda Barry
- Managing Team Creativity
- Solving Business Problems
- Effective Listening
- Creating Great First Impressions
- Time Management Tips: Teamwork
- Sales Forecasting
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Leading Productive Meetings
- Decision Making Strategies
- Leading and Working in Teams
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Building Accountability into Your Culture
- Powerless to Powerful: Taking Control
- Creating a Culture of Change
- Advanced Persuasive Selling: Persuading Different Personality Types
- Unconscious Bias
- Tips for Better Business Writing
- Field Sales Management
- Time Management Tips: Scheduling
- Proven Tips for Managing Your Time
I reached my goal of completing one new course a day. What I learned from this challenge is by making learning a priority. I was able to accomplish more from setting myself a goal. I was open to a new way of being, and it has helped me gain different perspectives in areas of my life. I want to get better every day. Humans love to grow and learn, and this helped me out by challenging myself to stay committed to learning. We should always push ourselves to become the best version of ourselves possible.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.