hanks for tuning into the podcast! Join us on Episode 166 of The Davidson Hang Podcast- a podcast designed to help you live happier. more fulfilled from learning from the best minds I’ve ever come across! Leif is a Recruiting and People Leader. He’s been at Parsley Health, Peloton, Schoology, and many other organizations as a leader in the Talent Acquisition department. I appreciate how kind and genuine Leif is. It’s amazing how you never know how relationships turn out long term. I’m present to the universe always connects you with such amazing people all of the time. Check out this episode if you need help with your job search right now.
Top ten takeaways from this episode
- How to communicate when you have been a part of layoffs
- How to stand out in an uber-competitive job market
- LinkedIn and Resume Tips How to get through the ATS
- How to keep your confidence high when you haven’t been getting any offers
- Articulating your Value Prop and communicating your story
- Creating a tracker to look back and reflect on where I’ve applied to find out what strategy is working
- Writing cover letters
- Be Unconventional and find out if your values are aligned those the company’s values
- Being persistent and data-driven If you want to stay in touch with Leif or reach out to him, here is his contact information
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.