Episode 164 of The Davidson Hang Podcast w/Phil Putnam
Join us for a deep conversation with Phil Putnam on Episode 164 of The Davidson Hang Podcast. Phil is the VP of Sales Enablement at Notified. We discuss Sales Enablement and being your authentic self at work.
These were my top ten takeaways from our conversation. We discuss our healing journeys and embrace the progress we’ve made as human beings.
1. The power of acceptance and integration
2. Passion and where that can lead you to have a more fulfilled life
3. Psychology, how fascinating it is, and why a career in being a business therapist can lead to you being excited to wake up in the morning
4. Tapping into what makes you happy
5. We discussed our challenging childhoods and the peace we made with it making us who we are today.
6. Thinking deeply about what you are good at
7. Neurodivergence- celebrating differences
8. The power of going to therapy
9. If we accept the bad parts about our parents, we should also celebrate them as well.
10. How Phil ultimately ended up in Sales Enablement.
You guys will enjoy this conversation. It’s one of my favorites because of the depth of it all, and I appreciate how open Phil was willing to be about his childhood.
Coach coaching Gratitude Learning Mindfulness Networking podcast Purpose Sales Well Being Phil Putnam
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply