Sharing about the Most Transformational Three Days of my Life
I wanted to share with you all my takeaways from the Landmark Forum and why it was the most transformational 3 days of my life.
Here are the logistics
- Already Always Listening
- The Hidden Power of Context
- The Vicious Circle
- Rackets: Payoff and the Cost
- The Illusion of Someday: Rethinking Possibility
- The Myth of Is, Because, and I
- Distinguishing: Opening New Worlds
- Freedom from Anxiety
- How Identities Get Constructed
- Pervasive Influence of the Past
- Change vs. Transformation
- Language as an Access to Power
- The Nature of Choice
For context, I did it a number of years ago and this is me sharing how it’s still impacted me even 5 years later and What led me to do the Landmark Forum
If you have any questions in regards to it, let me know and I will be more than glad to answer your questions to my experience with the Landmark Forum. You can always reach out to me and I will share more about it and answer anything.
Coach coaching Gratitude Learning Purpose Well Being Landmark Forum
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply