For National Asian American and Pacific Islander Month we celebrate each together and our leadership.
I want to take a moment to acknowledge the incredible Leya Ogihara
for her heart of gold. We get to have a moment to be with each other and see the humanity of all of our accomplishments and support each other in transforming 169+ lives this quarter in Landmark’s Team Management and Leadership Program. It’s by the most confronting year of my life and thank you for all of the tears shred. I’m so lucky to have a powerful coach who pushes me to take ownership and be 100% responsible in all aspects of my life. It’s certainly not easy but when you take control of your demons you come out a much better person.
Let me know if you know of anyone interested in taking the Communication Access to Power, Communication Power to Create, Landmark Forum, or the Team Management Leadership Program.
These are my top ten takeaways from the program so far.
1. Only when I take 100% responsible for everything then I have power in life.
2. Everything can be resolved in communication.
3. Dive deeper into the uncomfortable and that’s where you will see yourself transform.
4. Teams and teamwork allows you to do everything with freedom and ease.
5. Not being afraid to ask for help. People want to be a contribution.
6. Be bold, Be Brief, Be gone.
7. Always have an empowering context when you get the other person’s commitment you can be with any communication.
8. When you are up to big things you will have many, many breakdowns.
9. Restoring love and affinity will help you sleep well at night.
10. Being straight with people is love.
– Thank you for your love, your commitment to transformation, and for healing every single person’s inner child you come across. We are blessed to be in your powerful listening.
Here is a quote from Werner Erhard.
“Accountability is the opportunity to live at choice rather than accidentally.
Accountability is the opportunity to carve out the future rather than to sit back and have it happen to you.
Accountability held from a stand as one’s word is the ground from which one’s own transformation is created on-goingly.
Transformation lives in accountability.
Without accountability, without committed speaking, without promises and declarations, there is no transformation; there is, at best, peak feelings.
A promise has real power.
A promise made from the stand that “who you are is your word” engages you as a participant. You cease to be a spectator, and your words become actions that actually impact the world.
With a promise, you create a condition that supports your commitment rather than your moods.
When motivational dialogue comes up about your preference versus your commitments, and you disregard the dialogue in favor of doing what you said you would do, solely because you said so, you distinguish yourself from your psychology. In that moment, you are your word as an action, rather than only as an idea you have.
In that moment, the promise becomes who you are rather than something you said; and your relationship to the world shifts. You ﬁnd yourself producing results that seem discontinuous and unpredictable from the point of view of the spectator.
The experience is one of joy, fearlessness, irrepressible energy, and satisfaction.”
— Werner Erhard
Coach coaching Gratitude Learning Purpose Landmark Worldwide Team Management and Leadership Program
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.