Join us on Episode 150 of The Davidson Hang Podcast. What I appreciate most about Austin is his positivity and the impact he has in the world living it intentionally.
We discussed finding Your Passion, Your Why, and the struggles of Being a People Pleaser.
Being okay with Conflict. These were the top ten takeaways from this conversation with Austin
1. Not being afraid to put yourself first and see what magical things happen from that exploration
2. Believing in yourself
3. Being a good person always pays off.
4. Having a personal development and growth mindset you can always learn more.
5. Being a super connector.
6. Vector Marketing/Cutco Knives
7. Being able to appreciate our experience and how our decisions make life that much more delicious.
8. What we are working on with Mark Hunter
9. Recovering people-pleaser tendencies and how to go over that.
10. Networking and being able to new ideas.
If you want to connect with Austin. Here is his website and LinkedIn. Taken from his profile.
“You know that feeling when everything is in alignment in a particular moment and you’re overcome with this sense of peace, presence, and purpose? Can you recall the energy that is generated from this state of flow? That feeling of electricity embodies who I choose to be in the world and what I intend to create in it. I believe there is nothing more powerful than a person who has identified who they are, their purpose in life, and is maniacally working to manifest that gift in the world. I am passionate about the continual evolution, transformation, and partnership required on the journey towards the most authentically expressed version of self. When that is achieved, anything becomes possible. I am a life coach. I partner with people to get closer to who they are at their highest self and create what they truly desire in their lives.
I welcome and invite opportunities for relationships and creating new possibilities together.”
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.