Episode 143 with Michael Pirson about healing, love, restoring integrity, and leadership
Join us on Episode 143 with Michael Pirson about healing, love, restoring integrity, and leadership. Michael Pirson is the Area Chair and is a Professor at Gabelli School of Business at Fordham and he is the president of the International Humanistic Management Association. If you want to connect with him on LinkedIn, here is his profile.https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-pirson-5541b0/
These were my top ten lessons from my conversation with Michael Pirson.
1. Achievement and being authentic vs intentionally choosing powerfully what we want to focus on.
2. What we have gotten out of Landmark’s Team Leadership and Management Program.
3. Accountability, Transformation, and being our word
4. Cleaning things up and taking 100% responsibility and the power that brings.
5. Empowering your children and parenthood
6. Common Humanity
7. What we got out of Landmark’s Communication Power to Create and Access To Power
8. Vulnerability Is Power
9. Relationships and Love/Affinity
10. Gratitude Check out this episode if you are having family/relationship breakdowns.
What a wholesome episode just in time for the new year, check this out if you are looking to make any new year resolution with some inspiration from such a powerful leader!
Coach Mindfulness Motivation Networking podcast Purpose Well Being Business School Fordham University MBA Michael Pirson The Davidson Hang Podcast
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply