Episode 142 with Leya Ogihara around Success, Achievement, and Relationships
Join us on a very deep conversation about relationship breakdowns, love, acknowledgment, and Landmark’s Team, Management, and Leadership Program. If you are interested in learning more, reach out to us or sign up below. https://www.landmarkworldwide.com/tea…
Leya was my coach last quarter when I was accountable for Team New York’s Communication Power to Create. We fulfilled and exceed our promises to transform many lives. We started off giving stuff up from the already/always paradigm for communication and then put in place from the new paradigm for communication and created a possibility. Check out this episode if you are having any relationship breakdowns and you are a high achiever.
These are the top ten takeaways from my conversation with Leya.
1. Being a clearing and causing leadership
2. Listening to people from nothing instead of judgments, interpretations, and assessments.
3. Giving stuff up when we are triggered so that we can be fully present
4. Being conscious of our winning formula and not letting it take over our lives 5. The battle between being independent and finding our authentic needs.
6. Leaving a lasting Legacy
7. When we are injured by words and the meaning we choose to make out of it.
8. She helped me see how the Communication Power to Create helped me receive unconditional love from my mom, sisters, and my wife.
9. Being 100% responsible for who we are being with any breakdowns
10. The good of having grown up with many of the Asian contexts and how that’s allowed us to live such powerful lives.
Leya is one of my favorite human beings in the world because she’s truly the definition of generosity and is the consummate Landmark coach. Here is some more information about Team. To fulfill large accomplishments, you need prowess in the distinctions of management, leadership, and teams, as well as systems and tools for creating and executing plans of action. The Team, Management, and Leadership Program is a year-long advanced online training program that includes mastering the distinctions of Landmark’s communication courses, as well as the distinctions of management and leadership in accomplishing projects and producing remarkable results through teams.
In the Team, Management, and Leadership Program you are being a leader, causing teams to fulfill on any sized project – with velocity. Some of what people report as benefits include: You stop functioning as separate or alone and you start living in communication with a team that’s committed to your commitments. A team that listens you powerfully and holds you to account and stands for your success. You spend a year of your life making a noteworthy contribution to causing the transformation of communication on the planet. Participating with program participants from all over the world who are out to accomplish things similar to you, you will come to know yourself in expanded ways and dramatically expand your making a difference.
Coach coaching Gratitude Mindfulness Landmark Worldwide Leya Ogihara The Davidson Hang Podcast
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply