Highlights of 2021 (Pictures and stories)
What an amazing year of discovery, travel, love, from our honeymoon in Hawaii to traveling to Berlin, Germany for the first year in my life.
Here are some of the top 21 memories of this year in 2021(Not in any particular order)
1. Visiting the newly built Vanderbilt right next to Grand Central. The experience and the views were magnificent!
2. Having our 4th of July BBQ was a lot of fun!
3. Acadia Maine Trip (First family vacation in 18 years!)
4. Board Game Night at our place with a lot of friends was a blast!
5. Honeymoon in Hawaii!
6. Enjoying our favorite restaurants again now that things opened back up again. Very Fresh Noodles(Chelsea Market) for instance! #TaiwaneseBeefNoodleSoup
7. Our home is coming together after a year of being home owners we poured a lot of time, energy, and resources into building this incredible home that we love to spend a lot of time at especially hosting friends and family.
8. Sales Success Summit in Austin, Texas! #SalesSuccessSummit
9. The sunsets and sunrises in Hawaii
10. The beautiful drives up and down Hawaii’s lush green mountains
11. Completing a Spartan Trifecta plus another Killington Beast for good luck!
12. Roadtripping to New Hampshire for the Spartan hanging out in Concord, NH
13. Hanging out with with Lionel in Vermont
14. Starting at my dream company CoachHub! Hanging out with Anthony and Van.
15. When Ivana came to visit NYC! It’s amazing when you meet someone who reminds you so much of yourself.
16. Hanging out in Berlin with CoachHubbers for our annual summit!
17. Opening up our NYC office at CoachHub!
18. HR Tech in Vegas!
18. Mountain Biking for the first time in Nevada with my cousin Jason!
19. Rail Explorers with my love~ #Catskills
20. When Davis and Regina came to visit us over on the east coast again!
21. Tony Robbins Date with Destiny wow what a powerful experience!
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply