Here are the top books that I’ve read in 2021 that I would recommend to you all.
- Dopamine Nation: Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence- Anna Lembke– I heard about her from the Joe Rogan podcast and some really interesting research on our addiction to our phones. #DopamineNation
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know- Adam Grant #AdamGrant
- Start Where Others Stop- Zack George (Great for motivation and people who are into personal fitness or starting your own business) Lots of tips for entrepreneurs people who are building their personal brand. #CrossFit
- The Last Lecture- Randy Pausch #RandyPausch
- Believe in People: Bottom-Up Solutions for a Top-Down World- Charles Koch #CharlesKoch
- High Achiever: The Incredible True Story of One Addict’s Double Life #TiffanyJenkins
- Alica Keys: More Myself: A Journey #AliciaKeys
- The Full Body Yes: Change Your Work and Your World from the Inside Out. Scott Shute.
- Redefining Masculinity: Visions for a New Way of Being (Gotta give myself so Love) 🙂 #RedefiningMasculinity
- The Biography of Kamala Harris #KamalaHarris
I always appreciate it when the narrator is the author and can be a bit biased because of that.
- Beginner’s Mind by #Yo-YoMa
- 26 Marathons by #MedKeflezighi – incredible of one of the most competitive runners and world record breaker that I’ve ever heard of it. What an inspirational story.
- Will by #WillSmith
- Act Like You Got Some Sense by #JamieFoxx
- My Year of Running Dangerously by Tom Foreman
- I Would Love Me If I Could. by #Halsey
- Sell It Like Serhant- Ryan Serhant – This was great for motivation and if you want to hustle more.
- Inquire Within- In-Q
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big- Scott Adams
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.