These are my favorite books I’ve read in 2020 that I would recommend.
- The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and HappinessEric Jorgenson, Jack Butcher, Tim Ferriss
- I Can See Clearly Now– Wayne W. Dyer
- The Magic of Thinking Big– David J Schwartz
- Spirit Run: A 6,000-Mile Marathon Through North America’s Stolen Land–Noé Álvarez
- What It Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence–Stephen A. Schwarzman
- The Impossible First: From Fire to Ice—Crossing Antarctica Alone–Colin O’Brady
- Time Travel: Through Consciousness and Advanced Technology– Frederick Dodson
- The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything–Neil Pasricha
- Notes from a Friend: A Quick and Simple Guide to Taking Control of Your Life- Tony Robbins
- My Philosophy for Successful Living- Jim Rohn
- Polishing the Mirror: How to Live from Your Spiritual Heart
- Zero Regrets: Be Greater Than Yesterday– Apolo Ohno
- Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day– Jay Shetty
- Conversations With God, Book 3: Embracing the Love of the Universe– Neale Donald Walsch
- ADHD and the Edison Gene: A Drug-Free Approach to Managing the Unique Qualities of Your Child- Thom Hartmann
Tom Golisano, Mike Wicks
The Blue Zones, Second Edition: 9 Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who’ve Lived the LongestDan Buettner
- A Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigger Life-Brian Grazer, Charles Fishman
- Living an Inspired Life: Your Ultimate Calling–Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Call Me Ted– Ted Turner, Bill Burke
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century– Yuval Noah Harari
- Let Love Rule– Lenny Kravitz
- PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story– Alexander Shulgin, Ann Shulgin
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism– Robin J. DiAngelo, Michael Eric Dyson
- The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.– Clayborne Carson
- The Brink: How Great Leadership Is Invented– Mark Hunter
- Start Your Engines: My Unstoppable CrossFit Journey– Sam Briggs
- Face to Face: The Art of Human Connection– Brian Grazer
- The Journey: Mastering the Art of Slowing Down into a Beautiful Existence– Cathy Trinh
- As Many Reps as Possible– Jason Khalipa
- How I Became The Fittest Woman On Earth: My Story So Far– Tia-Clair Toomey
- Homeless to Billionaire: The 18 Principles of Wealth Attraction and Creating Unlimited Opportunity– Andres Pira, Joe Vitale
- The Great Pause: Blessings & Wisdom from COVID-19– Elizabeth Hill, Dr. Barbara Milton, Dr. Davia H. Shepherd, Michael Robert Eck, Kathleen Troy, Elizabeth Hall, Melissa Molinero, Ryan Hall, Denise M. Simpson, Karla Archambeault, Jacqueline A. Baldwin, April Goff Brown, Anne Collin, Ian Charlery, Dr. Christine Rapp Dombrowski, Stephen Fowler, Davidson Hang, Michele Kean, Brittany Luna, Christine A. Mola, Caren Pauling, Gina Raposa Johnson, Kristi H. Sullivan, Mary Ann Waterman, Annamarie Wellington
- Uncommon: Finding Your Path to Significance– Tony Dungy, Nathan Whitaker
- Carry That Quota: Sales Tactics and Stories By the Rep For the Rep– Jesse Rothstein
- Happy City: Transforming Our Lives Through Urban Design– Charles Montgomery
These are the ones that made the cut. I read more books, but these are the ones that I remembered.
What are some of the favorite books you’ve read this year?
Biographies I enjoyed- Lenny Kravitz- the founder of Paychex. I enjoy reading biographies because you learn a lot from how deep into the human mind they go.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.