My top 20 Tim Ferriss Episodes
Jamie Foxx on Workout Routines, Success Habits, and Untold Hollywood Stories (#124)
The Psychedelic News Hour: New Breakthroughs, Compound Comparisons and Warnings (Psilocybin/LSD/Ayahuasca/N,N-DMT/5-MeO-DMT), Treatment of Trauma, Scalable vs. Unscalable Approaches, Making Sense of “Bad” Trips, and Much More (#458)
- Books I’ve Loved — Whitney Cummings (#454)
- Janna Levin on Extra Dimensions, Time Travel, and How to Overcome Boots in the Face (#445)
- Rick Doblin — The Psychedelic Domino That Tips All Others (#440)
- Books I’ve Loved — Maria Popova and Tyler Cowen (#436)
- Sam Harris on Psychedelics, How to Cope During a Pandemic, Taming Anxiety, and More (#433)
- Michael Lewis — Inside the Mind of the Iconic Writer (#427)
- Books I’ve Loved — Cindy Eckert and Alexis Ohanian (#425)
- Books I’ve Loved — Matt Mullenweg (#420)
- Dr. Vivek Murthy — Former Surgeon General on Combating COVID-19, Loneliness, and More (#417)
Lori Gottlieb — The Power of Getting to *Unknow* Yourself (#415)
Josh Waitzkin on Beginner’s Mind, Self-Actualization, and Advice from Your Future Self (#412)
Brené Brown — Striving versus Self-Acceptance, Saving Marriages, and More (#409)
Edward Norton — On Creative Process, Creative Struggle, and Motherless Brooklyn (#393)
Lisa Ling — Exploring Subcultures, Learning to Feel, and Changing Perception (#388)
Psychedelics — Microdosing, Mind-Enhancing Methods, and More (#377)
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Awesome – I’m a massive fan of his show too – I just listened to the Jamie Fox episode. SO So good! This is a great list – I’ve listened to most but not all. I found his recent post about his own childhood abuse to be one his most powerful/important. Thanks for sharing 🙏