These are my top ten takeaways from the summit of greatness in 2020.
1. How to build a community by adding value to everyone and serving the world
2. Being of service and continue enriching the lives of your members
3. Surround yourself with amazing people
4. Live a life of gratitude cherish the down moments because they will lead you to where you are right now
5. Practice acknowledging people Lewis is a master of acknowledgment which is such a valuable skill the more people you impact in your life. Practice being with people and all of the different emotions that come up in life especially during a pandemic.
6. Play a bigger game- when you think you are reaching the outer limits of your comfort zone think bigger. You will surprise yourself when you set bigger goals for yourself.
7. Create a platform for others to share their stories. Humans love being able to hear stories and the bad ones are the most relatable.
8. His friendship with Jay Shetty touched my heart. They really do care about each other you see it in their interactions. 9. Rolling with the punches despite all of the technical difficulties he is able still to have fun in the process
10. Having fun with it all. At the end of the day, what’s success without having fun throughout your process and journey!
Enjoy! Let me know what your takeaways were from this year’s summit of greatness.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.