High Performance Planner: Brandon Burchard
I wanted to share with you all Brandon Burchard’s High Performance Planner which has helped me be a lot more productive in general and has helped me produce results through having a system that helps me replicate and plan what a productive day looks like for Davidson.
So this portion of it I would do in the mornings.
- Today’s Message to Myself: You are enough. You’re worthy of being promoted to a Mid Market Account Executive. You are a leader, and you are showing what’s possible through living life authentically and powerfully by trusting your intuition while executing my vision.
- Today’s Top 3 Goals/ Priorities: Prepare for client meetings. Finish follow up items left over from the week. Execute tasks on Asana. Have a good time and trust the process.
- Tasks That Absolutely Must Be Done Today: Send over some times with Khamila for the 29th during shut down. Prepare and send out reminders for tomorrow’s holiday social. Make sure you familiar with the schedule and come up with what you are going to share. Make sure I follow up with (client).
- Person(s) I Need to Lead or Connect With Today (And How to Do It Well) Respond to Todd and send Garrett a calendar invite. Connect with Patricia.
- One thing I can get excited about today is… I can get excited about a productive day. A pretty awesome day ahead of us, and counseling will be a lot of fun. I feel that it will be a good session tonight.
- If one word could describe the kind of person I want to be today, then that word is… and why I choose it is… Hopeful- the vaccine is coming, and I am excited to see my friends again comfortably in 2021.
- Someone who needs me on my A- game today is… My Manager KP: She is pushing me to be consistent throughout the year, which will ultimately help me get promoted in 2021.
- A situation that might stress me out or trip me up today could be…and the way that my best self would deal with that is… Closing on the house in time. We are just waiting. It’s out of our hands, but waiting can produce anxiety in general because we are not 100% sure of what is going to happen. Trust and have faith in my partners.
- Someone I could surprise with an note, gift, or sign of appreciation is… I can send some clients a card in the mail. Productive morning is already making someone’s day by sending unexpected holiday cards. 🙂
- One action I could take today to demonstrate excellence or real value is… Practice active listening skills and being a valuable resource. Pausing and being intentional about who I want to be in the meeting, which is someone who is being of service over my own agenda.
- One bold action I could take today is… Focus today on Holidays to reflect and share gratitude towards those who have made a difference in my year, which is many people.
- If I was a high performance coach looking at my life from a high level, I would tell myself to remember that… Remember to have fun and be purposeful in who I am today, which is optimism, joy, reflection, abundance, and love.
- The big projects I have to keep in mind that I want to take on, even if I can’t act towards them today, are… Write a chapter in my book tonight, slowly chip away at this goal.
- I would know that today was a great success if at the end of the day I did or felt these things… Connected with my wife on a deeper level and allow her space to process her feelings and excitement for our new house.
Then lastly, it’s a calendar from 6 am to 7:30 pm where you put all of your activities, and I try to think of an intention I want to bring into that meeting.
Today I have four client meetings, so I’m excited to impact hundreds of lives in one day potentially.
books Coach coaching Gratitude Learning Mindfulness Motivation Networking Purpose Sales Well Being Brandon Burchard High Performance Planner
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply