Top thing Sales Podcast Episodes that helped me get to where I am today
- Episode 4: Debe Rapson – 7X #1 Seller at Demandbase on The Importance of Asking the Hard Questions
- Episode 6: Bloomberg BNA’s DeJuan Brown – Creating Value Through Seeking to Serve
- Episode 8: Percolate’s Jacquelyn Nicholson – Build Rapport, Build Success
- Do What’s Right for the Customer, and Create Your Path to Success
- Bill Pai of Cornerstone OnDemand
- Episode 25: Trong Nguyen – Enterprise Sales Success at Microsoft & “Winning the Cloud”
- Liz Tolin of Chargify – Servant Leadership in Sales
- Selling $11M in 2 Years and Earning 7 Figures – Brandon Fluharty of LivePerson
- Grit Personified with Gong’s top SDR Sarah Brazier
- Paychex Top Sales Consultant – Andrea Rush: Persistent and Relentless
- With Andrea- I loved how she owned Landmark and shared how Landmark personally created so much for her around the community. Personally, it reminded me how valuable giving back to the world is through the Self Expression Leadership Program. Landmark was one of the most influential programs I’ve done in my life.
- With Sarah- I enjoyed how she spoke her mind about all of the things she is passionate about and the amount of research and creativity she has leveraging Sales Navigator reminds me of the times I was able to leverage to win deals to create value for both parties.
- With Brandon- the amount of value and the quality of relationships he has built is inspiring. It really goes to show you what’s possible through self-development and dedicating yourself to the craft of Sales and Relationship Building.
- With Liz and all of the cool things, she’s accelerated in. It really pushes you to strive harder and be the best at everything. Give your 100% and have no excuses.
- Trong and I have been friends since I’ve learned to all of his episodes. He is one of the most polished and well-spoken/hilarious people I know. He can equally inspire you and have you falling off your seat with that charisma that we all dream of. There are not too many Vietnamese leaders in the business world out there but he inspires thousands of Asian Sales professionals with his awards, accomplishments, and more importantly his generosity.
- Bill is another inspiring Asian business leader who strives for excellence. I remember listening to his episode and made me think what legacy do I want to leave for the world? Since then, I would like to say I am making him proud. It’s not easy being typically the only Asian in sales at most companies I’ve worked for and how imposter syndrome consumed my life.
- George is so well-spoken and it’s so fascinating hearing him speak about being an intentional individual contributor and the real impact that has vs being a manager.
- Jacqueline’s conversation about hiring an executive coach definitely resonated with me hiring coaches have been one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life.
- Dejuan’s conversations about being of service and adding value to your customer is what has made him and everyone else around him successful. The value that a business consultant has truly transform organizations and help your partners get promoted along the way.
- Debe is a brilliant, thoughtful leader breaking the barrier and empowering women along with her. She’s inspirational and I can’t wait to see what she continues to create.
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply