30 Takeaways from my interview with William Lee who is one of my favorite mentors
1. What’s your Why?
2. Passion and family
3. Ying/Yang of Life
4. Read a lot of books
5. Pivotal points in one’s life/ mindset
6. Success leaves clues
7. Being genuine/Finding your authenticity
8. Being open-minded/ building good habits
9. Do the right thing
10. Get outside your comfort zone
11. Learn P&L
12. Invest money
13. Wealth and freedom
14. Reinvent yourself
15. Change with the times
16. Leverage internet and social media/ data to pivot and make course corrections
17. Have others help you, don’t do everything by yourself
18. Seek to change
19. Develop the skill of resourcefulness
20. Times of tragedy leads to meaningful change
21. Having faith and being a fighter
23. Enjoy the ride
24. New Yorkers are tough
25. Have multiple income streams
26. Start your own business
27. Have a side hustle for corporate employees
28. Give more than you receive
29. Fail a lot- only one needs to be successful
Reach out to him if you want to connect to discuss more about any of the following. https://www.linkedin.com/in/probooksny/
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.