I read a ton of billionaire biographies, and one of the advice I kept hearing was writing handwritten notes goes a long way because of the digital age we live in now. I took it to heart, and I started writing Handwritten notes to my friends/family/ and community.
These are the ten things I would write handwritten notes for 1000+ people in the last two years.
- Partnerships/Clients/Prospects following up with a card can be beneficial in setting yourself apart, highlighting something that you remember from the conversation or meeting to show that you have been listening.
- Congratulations on Promotion, new role, or any career accomplishment!
- Birthdays– everyone wants to be celebrated why not stand out then the auto-populated Happy Birthday. In the word of automation, anything customized stands out.
- Co-workers to celebrate inter collaborative partners, whether its a Customer Service Manager, Relationship Manager, or anyone internally who helps makes your life easier!
- Holidays! A perfect excuse to wish people an amazing year ahead of them- Reflect on their year and acknowledge them for a job well done.
- Thank you cards to Idols, mentors, and influencers. Anyone who has made an impact in your life deserves to know how the influence they had in shaping you- that’s why they are doing the things they love to do because of people like you!
- For No reason- Just because. Cards to share that a person is essential to you is amazing- when people don’t expect it, you stand out from the crowd even more!
- Coaches/teachers/ instructors– Flywheel, Crossfit, Yoga, Meditation anyone who loves helping people. They need love too.
- Leadership team- They are always the first ones to congratulate you. Any promotion, or any impact that he or she has had on you. Many of them are taking a pay cut but do it because of the impact.
- Big moment– Wedding/ anniversary/ or anything that they consider an critical milestone to them.
In writing 1000+ cards and notes to people, I have learned the power of relationships. I would not be where I am if it wasn’t for the important people in my life. Every single person from the receptionist to your CEO has an impact on who you are. Letting them know how much you mean to them will exponentially help you grow and prosper as a leader in any org.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.