What I’ve learned from my interview with the one and only Edwin Aristor.
- Vulnerability equals power
- Giving back and leading a life of service= fulfillment and purpose
- Take what the universe gives you and make the most of it- his positivity and light is inspiring!
- Mentoring and coaching can help you find your true north star.
- Always be on the court- which means playing the game instead of watching from the sidelines.
- Getting into personal development helps you be truly more authentic instead of being what others want you to be.
- Surround yourself with different thoughts, ideas, and people it will help your worldview.
- Be 100% Responsible for your life. When you put blame on external forces you give them power.
- Every single person has their own individual experience.
- Little things matter like writing handwritten notes, being there for someone as a human being before being a coworker.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.