These are the top ten things I learned from our conversation together.
- Sales a legitimate career profession.
- The importance of building relationships and cultivate it over time
- How sales and building excitement/solving problems affect all areas of your life
- Giving back to the community and having a purpose of something bigger than yourself
- Empowering structure and process to help you reach your goals
- Attending conferences all over the world to help you expand your worldview
- Intentional learning, growing, and improvement through seeking professional development
- Going above and beyond what is expected
- Dedication to your craft
- Networking, networking, networking
If you want to reach out to Eddie this is his Linkedin profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebaezsales/
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.