These are the top ten things I learned from becoming a TikToker.
- I used to think TikTok was bad for our society, but then when I learned to embrace it, who knows what the future holds I do know for a fact it can provide you with access to so many millions of people.
- I will analyze my data on trying TikTok for a month and tell you my lessons.
- You can schedule in bulk, which saves you so much time. I love how TikTok thinks about optimizing as many views as possible.
- So, trying it out for the last seven days experimenting with different things, I had 20,877 video views, reached an audience of 18,411, and 100 profile views. I received 2240 likes, ten shares,and one comment. That yielded 110 new followers.
- In order of highest age ranges, 25-34- 37.9% 35-44 is 27.3%, and 18-24 is 24.2%.
- I’m surprised to see that 51.5% of my gender were women. I would have assumed that it would be mostly men, but more women use the platform overall.
- What I enjoyed most about TikTok is that it doesn’t take much to understand why people get sucked into the platform. As a consumer, it learns the things you like very simply. If you are going to a different page quickly, then that means you don’t like the platform.
- If your goal is to create a business and advertise it in today’s age. It’s hard to argue that any other platforms will give you access to that many people intimately in their homes, whether they are lying on the couch or if you are in bed able to go to sleep soon.
- The advertising function they call it promote can help you get more eyeballs so much quickly. Normally most of my views gets anywhere from to 200-300 views but I tested it out promoting with a couple of views. It got 4.8k, which is pretty ridiculous for a relatively low amount of dollars. Still, honestly I wouldn’t consider the audience as good as, for instance LinkedIn, which typically people on LinkedIn probably have more purchasing power.
- Just have fun with it like any other social media platform, experiment, and don’t write it off. I used to write off TikTok so much, and now I’m glad I can have fun with it all. It is pretty wild when you open up your mind to new possibilities.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.