I just got back from our Go to market kick off with all of the global leaders. Here are some of my the takeaways. There were 140 of us in a room and something happened where the magic flowed and there were so much engagement and powerful synergies from all of the insightful conversations.
- Collaboration, Honesty, and communication building a transparent culture.
- Presenting a vision and enrolling the team in your thoughts and ideas.
- A higher purpose greater than just yourself. Our branding of truly being a value-add and serving the marketer cannot be any more apparent.
- Hiring and surrounding yourself with great talent. Having the right people is probably one of the most important things then after that comes the systems, processes to be able to scale on a global level.
- Building culture is extremely valuable. Even though culture is not a real thing and cannot be explained sometimes. It is so powerful and can truly change the world. There something about the invisible energies of everyone in the room that makes you feel all warm and cozy but still motivated at the same time. It is the power of a brand.
- Never forgot how you make someone feel. The power of words cannot be understated. No one will remember what you said exactly but you truly have the power to make someone’s day so much better or reversely you can truly ruin someone’s day. Be intentional about your words. The leadership team really made all of us feel so special. Everyone felt like they could say whatever they wanted. It was a truly magical experience.
- Confidence/ swagger will bring out true believers. People can sense if you are truly passionate and mean what you say. The tone is everything. Also having fun in the meantime, life is limited so what’s the point if you aren’t having fun every waking moment. I am extremely fortunate to have a leadership team that is serious whenever they want to but can be fun and light equally as easily. After over 25 hours of being together in the same room there is a ton of content so being light and having fun is essential to keep everyone’s attention.
- The power of putting your cell phones in a bucket. It sounds so simple yet how many of us are addicted to the phone. I am sure I am not the only one that it was sometimes hard not to think about your phone. The buzz and the addiction that is the smartphone. We are here for a purpose. Whatever you are doing can wait until break time or lunch. If you cannot truly be present then are you fairly giving yourself your all?
- Adapting and rolling with the punches. There are so many new and exciting changes? What is your relationship to change? Do you embrace it? Do you tend to resist it? Noticing how you respond to change can be powerful because we all know we live in a fast pace world. The people that resist change are the ones that are going to fail because none of us can truly predict the future. If you ask your grandparents can you envision a world we live in today that we can truly grasp and grab information about anything in the world at the palm of our fingertips they might have been skeptical.
- Innovation is key, there is so much value in a real-time data and being able to have actionable insights. I am truly blessed to be working for an innovative coalition where we actually partner and add value to our clients. The power of valuable conversations that is true partnership cannot be understated.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.