Sharing with you Humble the Poet’s bonus workbook
Love is a path, not a destination
What are five things you do that help you experience more love?
- Spending quality time with my wife. She’s so lovely and so cute, and I love just watching her do things. From making her coffee in the morning to playing videos. Her morning routine consists of getting ready and putting on her make up sometimes, we don’t even go anywhere, and she’s still puts on make up for herself and me. I absolutely adore all the little things that make our relationship work.
- Meditation- when I give myself time in the morning, and this can look like when the weather is nice, taking a walk around the park as well. As Extroverted as I am, I also equally, especially now that I am older and the pandemic has given us a lot of time to reflect- time to journal, reflect, and write things like this in a blog, for instance gives me the peace I need to go about my day on my own terms.
- Connecting with another human being- I started a men’s group when the pandemic first happened, and we have still been meeting monthly. It’s a vulnerable space where I get to learn so much about these amazing guys, and we connect on a much deeper level about pretty vulnerable topics. Life is all about relationships and connection at the end of the day.
- Loving myself could look like enjoying a really lovely meal or being able to watch a TV Show that excites me. It doesn’t have to look a certain way and sometimes, it does depend on my mood. Loving myself is, hey it’s okay to oversleep and not go to Crossfit in the morning one day. Sometimes it looks like going all out during a Crossfit workout because I also deserve to live longer.
- Love could be watching a show or movie about love. Sometimes movies remind you of how messy or complicated love can be. It can also remind you of the wonderful travels and how many different types of love there are, from love with family, siblings, exes, the lust, or just the gentle love that comes around sometimes as well.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.