Wanted to share with you my favorite things to do in NYC if you haven’t been before. It’s quite a beautiful place.
I’ll include the links below.
- Chelsea Market– Check out Very Fresh Noodles
- The Highline
- Nomad area- Madison Square Park– I love watching the dogs run around
- Biking down the West side from Central Park West to the Battery Park area
- Central Park in the Fall or when it’s snowing it’s gorgeous
- Biking down the East side of the river- looking at Long Island City is always pretty
- Bryant Park, during the winter months, all of these cute little shops open up
- Eataly– they have two locations now I usually go to the one in Nomad (North of Madison Avenue) The pizza there is really good!
- Chinatown- Canal Street Market– grab Joe’s Steam Rice Rolls
- Koreatown for drinks, so many options to choose from
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.