- Very Fresh Noodles Taiwanese, Chinese, Noodles on 409 West 15th Street, NY, NY 10011 – We love this place. The quality has been consistent throughout the years. We have been a fan since it was in the original location. The lines move pretty quickly. It pumps out quickly despite how busy they are.
The beef is tender, and the new location fits many more people. It hasn’t been that hard finding a spot considering how many customers they have. I wouldn’t recommend ordering the bubble tea here, but it’s hard to compare it to an Only Bubble tea place.
Always a great time watching them make the Noodles in front of you
3. Buddaken– It’s a bit pricey but the music and ambiance is on point! We had the Peking deck and the oxtail dumplings were die to for!
4. Dynasty Dim Sum – We moved out of the neighborhood but the decor and presentation of the dim sum sampler was really cool! Highly recommend it for people who love Cantonese food.
6. Accent Restaurant & Bar 429 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10016 between 30th and 29th in Kips Bay Midtown East
7. Kong Sihk Tong– Chinese, Hong Kong Style Cafe -65 Bayard Street, NY 10013- Chinatown NYC Pretty hearty selection- usually the wait isn’t too bad. Everytime we got there its like 10- 15 minute wait.
8. Patent Pending– Speakeasies, Cocktail Bar- 49 West 27th Street, NY, NY 10001
9. nonono – Izakaya, Cocktail Bars- 118 Madison Avenue, NY, NY 10016
One of my favorite restaurants in Manhattan. There are so many options, and everything we had was out of this world. I will definitely be coming back. The wait wasn’t too long, actually, and it was a bit of a younger vibe. I enjoyed the portion sizes, the bowls, napkins, and utensils, and the decor was nice.
10. Joe’s Steamed Rice Rolls is located in the Canal Street Market on 265 Canal Street, NY, NY 10013
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.