Here are the top books that I’ve read in 2021 that I would recommend to you all.
- Dopamine Nation: Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence- Anna Lembke– I heard about her from the Joe Rogan podcast and some really interesting research on our addiction to our phones. #DopamineNation
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know- Adam Grant #AdamGrant
- Start Where Others Stop- Zack George (Great for motivation and people who are into personal fitness or starting your own business) Lots of tips for entrepreneurs people who are building their personal brand. #CrossFit
- The Last Lecture- Randy Pausch #RandyPausch
- Believe in People: Bottom-Up Solutions for a Top-Down World- Charles Koch #CharlesKoch
- High Achiever: The Incredible True Story of One Addict’s Double Life #TiffanyJenkins
- Alica Keys: More Myself: A Journey #AliciaKeys
- The Full Body Yes: Change Your Work and Your World from the Inside Out. Scott Shute.
- Redefining Masculinity: Visions for a New Way of Being (Gotta give myself so Love) 🙂 #RedefiningMasculinity
- The Biography of Kamala Harris #KamalaHarris
I always appreciate it when the narrator is the author and can be a bit biased because of that.
- Beginner’s Mind by #Yo-YoMa
- 26 Marathons by #MedKeflezighi – incredible of one of the most competitive runners and world record breaker that I’ve ever heard of it. What an inspirational story.
- Will by #WillSmith
- Act Like You Got Some Sense by #JamieFoxx
- My Year of Running Dangerously by Tom Foreman
- I Would Love Me If I Could. by #Halsey
- Sell It Like Serhant- Ryan Serhant – This was great for motivation and if you want to hustle more.
- Inquire Within- In-Q
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big- Scott Adams
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.