These are my top ten takeaways from the summit of greatness in 2020.
1. How to build a community by adding value to everyone and serving the world
2. Being of service and continue enriching the lives of your members
3. Surround yourself with amazing people
4. Live a life of gratitude cherish the down moments because they will lead you to where you are right now
5. Practice acknowledging people Lewis is a master of acknowledgment which is such a valuable skill the more people you impact in your life. Practice being with people and all of the different emotions that come up in life especially during a pandemic.
6. Play a bigger game- when you think you are reaching the outer limits of your comfort zone think bigger. You will surprise yourself when you set bigger goals for yourself.
7. Create a platform for others to share their stories. Humans love being able to hear stories and the bad ones are the most relatable.
8. His friendship with Jay Shetty touched my heart. They really do care about each other you see it in their interactions. 9. Rolling with the punches despite all of the technical difficulties he is able still to have fun in the process
10. Having fun with it all. At the end of the day, what’s success without having fun throughout your process and journey!
Enjoy! Let me know what your takeaways were from this year’s summit of greatness.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.