Takeaways from such an impactful week!
1. Being uncomfortable by opening your heart and avoiding for fear of crying in public.
2. Present to that everything in life is about Relationships.
3. Being Authentic in Communication is the best way to go about life even if it’s super uncomfortable during the moment, long term we can go to sleep knowing that we can be fully self-expressed.
4. After adventure and exploration coming back home to your loving family is such a rewarding feeling.
5. Being in sales has led to such a fun and fulfilling career- the quality of depths of a network of conversations.
What I posted on Facebook
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.