What a tough period it is for everyone.
In the last five months, we’ve experienced people coming into the realization that race is a topic that we haven’t discussed.
These are some of the reflections and things I’ve learned from the last five months of COVID.
- Friends and family: Relationships Matter – People coming together to help support each other. There is an abundance amongst the chaos.
- We Americans are prideful and do not like listening to authority- Guilty as charged. I’m certainly someone who is rebellious when someone tells me to do something I tend to do the opposite. I think that’s what makes American so Innovative but at the same time its a curse because of what’s going on right now. it just seems like we are not able to obey any suggestions despite everyone knowing that it’s highly contagious.
- Everything happens for a reason- my company had a lay off of 960 people. I remember feeling so down and devastated when I was let go in many of my previous positions. It led me to LinkedIn right now, and I am so grateful, but I remember feeling so lost and confused during those troubling times.
- We are Resilence- humans are such strong creatures. We can create anything we put into mind to it. I’ve heard so many inspiring stories of people coming together, and I’ve read a lot of touching stories of transformation and growth amongst racial tensions. I feel much more woke and still have a long way to go, but at least I’m making a conscious effort at the end of the day its a decision.
- Asians in Sales Community- I had no longer so many others felt the same way about being many times the only Asian on their client-facing role. It’s great to create a community where we support each other during these times. I’m happy that there is a place where we come together to support our black Allies.
- My Fiancee is so lovely. She took care of me when I was recovering from Lasek, and I’m grateful that she came up to NYC to take care of me. I’m very fortunate that I have such a loving and giving partner. We have a good yin/yang balance, which makes life easier because we compliment each other so well. We don’t see eye to, but we are growing and improving and learning to support each other the best way we can.
- I’m so lucky to have the best friends who are so supportive. When you surround yourself with people who make you happy all of the time, Life is so much better. I’m fortunate I can call up Pan, Sue, Jeff, Brandon, Prem, and so many other people and just be able to chat through any issues or stuff that’s coming up. I’m grateful for the opportunity to connect with people globally now that distance is less of a barrier as society transforms into a more connected universe.
- Becoming a trusted partner- I see myself stepping into the role and becoming a more consultative person. I see that I am being curious, asking more questions, and questioning my preconceived notions. It’s refreshing to see such growth in the last five months alone.
- Trusting my instincts and being able to write more. I care a little bit less about what people think of my writing, which is excellent!
- Partnering with other people and leveraging everyone’s else talents. Life is so much fun with you surround yourself with people who complement your skill. I’m never going to be the best at everything but I can surround myself with people who are always willing to lend a hand who make me better especially at the times I need a lot of work on.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.