- Union Square Cafe by Danny Meyer- The pasta is so good there, and the hospitality is on point!
- The Halal Guys– Nothing beats the original location on the corner of West 53rd Street and 6th Avenue. That creamy richness!
- Morgenstern Ice Cream– I highly recommend Burnt Sage and Raw Milk flavors. Fresh sage leaves are charred lightly before being blended into this base. Dipped in chocolate on a cone.
- Raku– clean solid ramen and Udon noodles. It’s a quaint place with many solid options, all refreshing and light not overpowering your palette.
- Soft Swerve- they just opened up around the corner from my apartment, so I am really excited about that Ube ice cream. The Ube Ice cream is pretty good. There is a ton of flavor and its aesthetically pleasing as well. The consistency and texture are nice, and the wait is never that long. They are pretty efficient and the place looks clean even though right now, you are not able to enter the store because of COVID. I also tried the Hong Kong-style Milk tea which was good but can be empowering if your taste buds are not used to sweets.
- Patent Pending– It’s a real Swanky place with really solid drinks. They are located in a really cool location getting into it is unique and the designs for the drinks are interesting. I enjoy this place and will be back to bring other friends visiting from out of town. Speakeasys are such an NYC thing. I definitely miss it and that’s one of the things I’m looking forward to when this is all done with and we are able to go to restaurants and bars again.
- Shorty’s- Craving cheesesteaks as a native Philadelphian local growing up in Cherry Hill, NJ I definitely appreciate a nice cheesesteak with a solid Italian bread foundation. Shorty’s hits the spot I usually get the Provolone with Broccoli Rabe. It’s dangerous because its within walking distance of me. I have definitely been eating way too many of these during quarantine 😛
- Very Fresh Noodles in the Chelsea Market- The Taiwanese Beef Noodle soup is to die for. I introduced my friend Sue to it and she became addicted to it as well. The beef is so tender and it’s awesome watching them slap the noodles and putting on a performance for you as you anxiously wait to taste the spices with the perfect touch of cumin and herbs.
- Joe’s Steam Rice Rolls- Gotta love Cantonese dim sum foods. I enjoy the Canal Street Market one and I am glad they opened up in Manhattan.
- Kong Sihk Tong-Hong Kong-style comfort zone is the sht!This has definitely been our new go to HK authentic food joint. Everything is pretty good here and it was quite spacious especially for a place in Chinatown.I will definitely be coming back here. The service was good and they had a wide selection of options. Located in the heart of Chinatown, I didn’t expect it to be so big but they can fit close to 100 people at full capacity. It was about a 10-minute wait which isn’t too big for the high quality of food.
We’ve been here with 4-5 people which is perfect because you can try a lot of different dishes.
As you can tell I’ve been thinking about since and yes the quarantine has been great for saving money. I’m craving one of the best things about NYC which is the quality and wide selection of foods.
Friend me on Yelp if you want to discuss anything food-related. Foodie life forever 🙂
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.