Not any in particular order
1. The Three Laws of Performance: Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life (J-B Warren Bennis Series)
2.The Go-Giver Influencer: A Little Story About a Most Persuasive Idea – Bob Burg
5. Ernest Hemingway on Writing -Larry W. Phillips
7. My Life- Bill Clinton (Extremely vulnerable, relatable, and overall a great biography)
8. On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft: Stephen King- (Short, interesting read for intellectuals and book nerds)
9. Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian- Anthony Ervin, Constantine Markides
10. Howard Hughes: The Untold Story- Peter Harry Brown, Pat H. Broeske
Cool Journal books that I enjoyed
1. I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal -The Mindfulness Project
2.Made Out of Stars: A Journal for Self-Realization-Patel, Meera Lee (Great to do with your romantic partner in order to understand each other better.)
3. The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future- Carroll, Ryder (I love how it helps you hack and organize your life. It’s extremely practical.)
4. The Mindful Life Journal- seven minutes a day for a better, more meaningful life
Top 10 Audiobooks of 2019
- Everything Is F*cked: A Book About Hope- Mark Manson (A philosophy book for the new age)
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful!- Marshall Goldsmith (One of the best coaches tells us how to improve and sustain it)
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts – Becoming the Person You Want to Be- Marshall Goldsmith (Great for building self-awareness)
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World- Cal Newport (How to not be a slave to technology and how to be more productive)
- Ten Drugs: How Plants, Powders, and Pills Have Shaped the History of Medicine- Thomas Hager (Great storytelling and a history lesson about humanity and how we think)
- The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide- Heidi Priebe (Great for being able to deal in a world for highly sensitive people)
- Never Grow Up- Jackie Chan (Funny, charismatic, vulnerable and authentic)
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance- Barack Obama (Obama narrates his own biography and is such a great orator. It makes it very easy to consume.)
- The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness: How Mindfulness Can Change Your Life in Ten Minutes a Day– Andy Puddicombe (Great for finding peace, increasing mindfulness, and getting clarity.)
- The Ultimate Brian Tracy Library- Brian Tracy (Great for self-development, sales, and personal motivation)
Best purchases of 2019
- NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray (600 Watts)
- Genius Joy – Serotonin Mood Booster for Anxiety Relief, Wellness & Brain Support, Nootropic Dopamine Stack w/SAM-E, Panax Ginseng & L-Theanine – Natural Anti Stress & Herbal Calm, 100 veggie pills – For happiness and calm.
- Onnit Shroom Tech Sport: Clinically Studied Preworkout Supplement with Cordyceps Mushroom (84ct)– Amazing for CrossFit
- 1MORE Triple Driver in-Ear Earphones Hi-Res Headphones with High Resolution, Bass Driven Sound, MEMS Mic, in-Line Remote, High Fidelity for Smartphone– Awesome sound quality.
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION Instantized BCAA Capsules, Keto Friendly Branched Chain Essential Amino Acids, 1000mg, 400 Count– to Reduce soreness from training.
- Alex Honnold’s documentary (Inspiring and captivating)
- Stationery cards engraved with a D from PaperSource to be able to acknowledge partners, colleagues, friends, and family.
- Nice pens from the Japanese store in Bryant Park near the Whole Foods store on 6th ave.
- Moleskine journals for daily reflections
- Mealpal- skipping the line for lunch/dinner for people who are on the go.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.