In honoring my beautiful grandma’s passing. I would like to acknowledge all of her ten kids for the brilliant lives they have created for themselves and their families.
1. Loc- Who is the oldest and the most entrepreneurial one out of all of the family. He’s a very successful businessman and is so kind enough to always shower us with red envelopes during lunar New Year and lovers his grandkids so much with Grayson and Jaxson. He’s raised one of the most empathetic and grounded people in the world my cousin Joel Hang is a rock and always knows what to say providing that timeless wisdom.
2. Thanh Hang
who is a tremendous chef and his BBQ is to die for. Thank you for braving the cold in Manhattan and providing for your kids to have a better life than you do. You always care about us so much and you always make an effort to invite us over your house.
3. Phuong Tran
– for being so loving and open with your heart. You always shower everyone with lots of love and David Tran
and Kathy Tran
are such caring people. Thank you for all that you have done to show everyone what your heart looks like.
4. Khang Hang
-my father who I have the most complicated relationship with. Thank you for providing for us and spoiling us with so many gifts and you always put others needs before yourself in supporting the siblings when everyone first moved to the States.
5. Vinh Tam Han
for your birds, dogs, for always being such a great listener, composed, and for caring about your family so much. Jason Han
and Colleen Han
are so well behaved and they are kind cousins. Your love for your wife and family is inspiring and I love how you win Employee of the Month so many times at all of your jobs. Thanks for showing us hospitality everytime we come to Vegas.
6. Chi Hang
Thank you for being the rock, the centerpiece and always making the effort with the planning to get the family together. You have raised such successful kids and thank you for providing me a home when I was struggling as a college kid.
7. Co Lynn. Thank you for always hosting us and you always make so much of an effort during all of the family holidays, Xmas, Thanksgiving, New Years. You shower your family and everyone else with love and you are always so generous with your gifts. You also give great presents that I will never forget about
8. Junnie Hang
– Always appreciate the stylish clothes you always share with me during the holidays. Your smile and grace is always appreciated and bring much levity to sometimes the crazy atmosphere of having a family this large. haha
9. Diane Lee
– We always love your positive energy, smile and how you much care about everyone’s lives. You never say anything bad and you always see the best in everyone. The kids at the school and all of your kids are so lucky to have you care so much to celebrate their milestones.
10. Felix Hang
– Its inspiring to see how well-rounded and ambitious you are. I always looked up to you because you always pushed yourself physically in dragon ball and I loved how cool your friends are. It’s helped me dabble in these ultra-endurance races. You are hilarious and I love how you and Paula don’t take life so seriously.
For all of the in laws and incoming inlaws I know our family can be a handful and it can be somewhat overwhelming with family gatherings of 30+ people but we appreciate your patience and I love how our family keeps growing.
We love you grandma and you live within each and every one of us. RIP. Can’t wait to see everyone on Friday for the funeral services.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.