Ten Things I Learned from Interviewing Marcus Chan
Interviewing One of the Top LinkedIn and Salesforce Influencers in Sales
Marcus is a 3X Salesforce Top Sales Influencer to Follow and was a Director of Sales at Cintas and has won so many president clubs. He also worked at Enterprise as a Branch Manager breaking many records there.
I met Marcus through Ian Koniak’s year-long coaching/membership.
- Humility. I’m just a guy who has simply made some mistakes.
- Putting yourself out there and your true supporters will be there for you. Not every opinion is weighted equally.
- Having a clear vision leads to success.
- Striving for excellence.
- Giving abundantly as a practice
- Having higher issues and growing your self-concept
- Challenging yourself to have more fulfillment in life
- How to convert negative energy into something more productive
- Challenging stereotypes and disempowering beliefs
- Not being afraid of discomfort but embracing it
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.