Here are ten steps on how to grow to 300k YouTube Subscribers
- Hiring an agency. Investing in your personal brand and business will always pay off. It’s smart to diversify income sources. Shout out to the SparkG Media team and Aladdin for helping me and guiding me along the way.
- Figure out your Why and what makes you unique. For me, I did an exercise with my coach to figure out things that I’m passionate about, from figuring out that I was an enthusiast from the Enneagram, which is an assessment that gives us deeper insights into what makes us tick.
- A/B test different thumbnails, hooks, and titles to see what resonates with people. Taking a look at the data. Thumbnails, Title, Hook are super important.
- Advertising works for me to organically get there on my own would take longer. SEO, YouTube promotions is one way.
- Consistency you have to post weekly, especially when no one is watching your videos. Well, people are watching, and sometimes we forget when we look at the numbers. It blew my mind that I had over a million views in the last 28 days. Imposter syndrome is real, but that just means you push yourself to going outside your comfort zone.
- Having a team around you. Having a VA has been incredibly helpful in helping me scale. Renee is great at attention to detail so helping me with things that I normally wouldn’t be able to make as much time for so that I can focus my energy on big-picture, visionary type of activities. She can help me be much more intentional with thumbnails and things like that.
- Having a clear goal. I’m very clear on my goal to reach one million subscribers. Before, I didn’t think I was good enough to get there. Now I have the confidence and of course it doesn’t happen overnight but I really poured myself in investing all of my free time into understanding the game of YouTube.
- Part Time You Tuber Academy has been instrumental in helping me understand how to create better videos and how to create a business out of it.
- Get inspiration- I watch a lot of famous YouTubers and learn from them. Model their behaviors.
- Don’t be afraid to invest in your business. I know that every dollar that I’m spending on my business will pay off long term.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.