What an amazing year of discovery, travel, love, from our honeymoon in Hawaii to traveling to Berlin, Germany for the first year in my life.
Here are some of the top 21 memories of this year in 2021(Not in any particular order)
1. Visiting the newly built Vanderbilt right next to Grand Central. The experience and the views were magnificent!
2. Having our 4th of July BBQ was a lot of fun!
3. Acadia Maine Trip (First family vacation in 18 years!)
4. Board Game Night at our place with a lot of friends was a blast!
5. Honeymoon in Hawaii!
6. Enjoying our favorite restaurants again now that things opened back up again. Very Fresh Noodles(Chelsea Market) for instance! #TaiwaneseBeefNoodleSoup
7. Our home is coming together after a year of being home owners we poured a lot of time, energy, and resources into building this incredible home that we love to spend a lot of time at especially hosting friends and family.
8. Sales Success Summit in Austin, Texas! #SalesSuccessSummit
9. The sunsets and sunrises in Hawaii
10. The beautiful drives up and down Hawaii’s lush green mountains
11. Completing a Spartan Trifecta plus another Killington Beast for good luck!
12. Roadtripping to New Hampshire for the Spartan hanging out in Concord, NH
13. Hanging out with with Lionel in Vermont
14. Starting at my dream company CoachHub! Hanging out with Anthony and Van.
15. When Ivana came to visit NYC! It’s amazing when you meet someone who reminds you so much of yourself.
16. Hanging out in Berlin with CoachHubbers for our annual summit!
17. Opening up our NYC office at CoachHub!
18. HR Tech in Vegas!
18. Mountain Biking for the first time in Nevada with my cousin Jason!
19. Rail Explorers with my love~ #Catskills
20. When Davis and Regina came to visit us over on the east coast again!
21. Tony Robbins Date with Destiny wow what a powerful experience!
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.