Happy Birthday Joe! Excited to share your gems and pearls of wisdom with the world!
Join us on Episode 147 of The Davidson Hang Podcast on owning your own CrossFit Gym.
Entrepreneurship Top 10 Tips
1. Write a business plan (Turn your idea into actionable steps)
– Figure out what it would take to actually open your business
– Estimate Startup costs, expenses and estimate how much business you need to profit.
2. Start small & build from there
– You don’t need a massive facility or all the expensive equipment right away.
3. Know your strength and weaknesses
– If you can’t figure it out yourself, hire someone who specializes in that. Example – accounting
4. Work towards improving every day –
– Personally – Take care of your own health and well being
– In business – Complacency is the enemy of success
5. Be passionate & genuine
– Customers, Investors, Business Partners will know right away if you really believe in your service or product.
– Be an expert in your service/product or always be working on becoming an expert.
6. Fake it till you make it – ALL new business owners are learning and figuring it out as they go. Mistakes will happen, all that matters is how you adapt and correct your mistakes.
7. Never be too good to take out the trash
– Always be willing to do any jobs at your business
8. Be a leader – Take responsibility for all things in your business. Leaders don’t blame staff, customers, other external factors.
9. Your service/product – Charge what your worth. Undercutting the competition is a race to the bottom.
10. Becoming an entrepreneur is incredible.
– If it was easy, everyone would do it. Plenty of people told me it was a bad idea. If you can make your passion into a business it’s one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have. – Going into work and putting in hours isn’t a chore when your investing in yourself and building a brand you believe in.
NCFit Iron Strong Athletics
located 832 Ridgewood Ave, Bldg 3B North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Coach Gratitude Learning Mindfulness Joe Fraser NCFit Iron Strong Athletics
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.