- Grace street -17 W 32nd St
2. Tsurutontan Udon Noodle Brasserie -21 E 16th St
3. Angel’s Share- (speakeasy) – 8 Stuyvesant St
4. Taiyaki NYC- 119 Baxter St
5. Jing Fong- (Dim sum) – 20 Elizabeth St
6. Kobeque (ktown) -11 W 32nd St
7. L & B Spumoni Gardens -2725 86th St Brooklyn, NY 11223
8. Turntable Chicken Jazz -314 5th Ave
9. Noodle Village- 13 Mott St
10. Totto Ramen- 366 W 52nd St
11. Fiore’s Pizza- 165 Bleecker St
12. Chinatown Ice Cream Factory -65 Bayard St
13. Levain Bakery
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.