Join us for a deep conversation with Phil Putnam on Episode 164 of The Davidson Hang Podcast. Phil is the VP of Sales Enablement at Notified. We discuss Sales Enablement and being your authentic self at work.
These were my top ten takeaways from our conversation. We discuss our healing journeys and embrace the progress we’ve made as human beings.
1. The power of acceptance and integration
2. Passion and where that can lead you to have a more fulfilled life
3. Psychology, how fascinating it is, and why a career in being a business therapist can lead to you being excited to wake up in the morning
4. Tapping into what makes you happy
5. We discussed our challenging childhoods and the peace we made with it making us who we are today.
6. Thinking deeply about what you are good at
7. Neurodivergence- celebrating differences
8. The power of going to therapy
9. If we accept the bad parts about our parents, we should also celebrate them as well.
10. How Phil ultimately ended up in Sales Enablement.
You guys will enjoy this conversation. It’s one of my favorites because of the depth of it all, and I appreciate how open Phil was willing to be about his childhood.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.