Wow-what an amazing Episode!
Check out episode 146 of The Davidson Hang Podcast!
Ian Koniak is the #1 LinkedIn Sales by Sales Success Media and was the former #1 Enterprise Account Executive at Salesforce. He is the founder of Ian Koniak Sales Coaching.
Ian and I met at the Sales Success Summit in Austin, TX last year.
Shout out to @Scott Ingram for connecting us together! What I appreciate about Ian is his vulnerability and how all of us can see ourselves in his sharing.
These are some of his impressive accomplishments.
These were my top ten takeaways from Ian Koniak
1. Schedule into your calendar -Self Care
2. The 3 biggest drivers of Happiness are Connection, having a close network of friends and family, being a contribution to the world, and growth.
3. Being in alignment with your values and beliefs and what actions you are taking to reach those goals
4. Working on closing the Integrity Gap
5. How to get into Flow state consistently everyday
6. Caring about your client by conducting solid discovery and making it about them not you
7. Work life Integration not balance
8. Bringing your full self to work being the same person on the weekdays as the weekdays
9. Being Relatedable
10. Overcoming addiction
These are some of his incredible Accomplishments
As a Strategic Account Director
○ 2021 – I managed several of Salesforce’s largest Enterprise accounts, setting strategy and quarterbacking sales efforts for a 20M ARR territory across our entire portfolio. Retired from tech sales in September 2021 to run my coaching business full time. 2020 – 110% of ACV Quota, 2.1M ACV. I was the only AE selected to lead training for Salesforce National Enterprise Kickoff (“Starting the Year Strong”), Salesforce West Enterprise Kickoff (“Stories that Sell”), and National Webinar (“Impactful Executive Conversations”). Keynote speaker at D2D Con and Abundant Sales Conferences. Appeared on 12 leading Sales & Business podcasts in 2020. Achievers Club Winner.
2019 – 181% of multi-year quota, 102% of ACV quota, 1.9M ACV. Guest speaker at Salesforce Enterprise Kickoff, Salesforce West Kickoff, and ran training for 2 Salesforce national webinars. Appeared on 6 leading sales and business podcasts. Achievers Club winner
2018 – 410% of multi-year quota, 231% of ACV quota, 4.2M ACV. Top 5 national performer for Enterprise-Select division, Peak Performers Club winner
2017 – 479% of multi-year quota, 367% of ACV quota, 5.7M in total ACV. Chairman’s Club winner and “AE of the Year” for Enterprise Select. Finished #1 globally for Enterprise-Select division.
2016 – 108% of multi-year quota, 166% of Marketing Cloud quota, 95% of ACV quota, 1.3M ACV
2014 – 106% of multi-year quota while growing “new logo” territory AOV by 300%, 1.3M ACV
2013 – 249% of multi-year quota, 107% of ACV quota including 1.1 million in new logos.
Rookie of the Year.
Subscribe to his YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/IanKoniak
If you would like to connect with him on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/iankoniak/
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.