Join us on Episode 143 with Michael Pirson about healing, love, restoring integrity, and leadership. Michael Pirson is the Area Chair and is a Professor at Gabelli School of Business at Fordham and he is the president of the International Humanistic Management Association. If you want to connect with him on LinkedIn, here is his profile.https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-pirson-5541b0/
These were my top ten lessons from my conversation with Michael Pirson.
1. Achievement and being authentic vs intentionally choosing powerfully what we want to focus on.
2. What we have gotten out of Landmark’s Team Leadership and Management Program.
3. Accountability, Transformation, and being our word
4. Cleaning things up and taking 100% responsibility and the power that brings.
5. Empowering your children and parenthood
6. Common Humanity
7. What we got out of Landmark’s Communication Power to Create and Access To Power
8. Vulnerability Is Power
9. Relationships and Love/Affinity
10. Gratitude Check out this episode if you are having family/relationship breakdowns.
What a wholesome episode just in time for the new year, check this out if you are looking to make any new year resolution with some inspiration from such a powerful leader!
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.