These are the ten most impactful and influential things in this decade that have shaped who I am.
- Accomplishment Coaching- Completing this year-long leadership and coaching program helped me clean up a lot of stuff. It helped me figure out my essence which is Heart, Optimism, Brilliance, Partner, and Compassion. I’m so grateful for it because it was the first hardcore self-development program I did, it started me on a journey of discovery almost exactly 3 years ago.
- Landmark- A year and 8 months ago I completed the most influential program of my list and it helped me forgive myself and helped me step into my greatness. I started having much bigger goals and started completing them week by week day by day.
- Hiring an Executive Coach- Thank you Laura Westman, Jason Dukes, Thomas Wang, Chris Wong, and Alex Terranova. The combination of all these 5 coaches really helped me become the man I am today. I appreciate you are and you were all perfect for where I was in life at that time.
- Joining Pi Delta Psi- From rush to putting together meetups in NYC all of these skills helps me become a great recruiter and performer which is my secret power.
- Being involved with Non-profit work- Orphans Future Alliance, Build on, Exploring Paths, Dance Marathon, March of Dimes, Relay for Life, Asian Defense Education Legal Fund, Streetwise Partners, and IMentor helps me have a sense of purpose and sense of gratitude. Each fulfills different parts of me such as reflection, mentorship, Asian American political activism, fitness, social justice, health, and education.
- Meeting my girlfriend Samantha- She grounds me and helps me become a more mature, stable person. If it wasn’t for her I would be running around doing stupid things all of the time. Now I only do it 10% of the time 😛
- Forgiveness (self and in relationships) Letting go of the past- Being kind to myself and putting myself first has helped me be sourced where I can give back and volunteer most days in most weeks.
- Hiking/ Exploration/Traveling to different places, countries- It started off with traveling to the U.K, then I was able to travel to Vegas, Austin, TX, Boston,MA, D.C., Colombia, Grand Canyon, Mt. Marcy, Lake Placid, Columbus, Ohio, Philly, and everywhere else. When I travel, I get a sense of curiosity and wonder- that helps me grow and experience life in a new way.
- Reading 1000 books journey- This helps me learn and expand my horizon. All of these famous people have a lesson to share. This helps me start my own biography and be able to inspire and help others with the lessons I have learned so far going through so much in my relatively short life so far.
- Podcasting and interviewing interesting people– I learn interviewing people and share their stories. That is something that I will never stop doing until the day I die.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.