Check out The Davidson Hang Podcast a podcast aimed to help you make a lot more money in Tech Sales.
Salman Mohiuddin discusses being Muslim in sales and some of the challenges that come with being a minority in a white dominant industry. Check out his profile to learn more about what Salman is up to.
- 7 years at Salesforce – Commercial AE to Strategic Enterprise AE for the top banks and insurers in Canada
- 6 years at IBM – SDR to Commercial Account Executive to Field Account Executive
My top ten takeaways from this conversation
- Double down on your unique differentiators
- Being true to yourself
- How to say No during Sales meeting everyone is drinking
- Building relationships with your clients by adding value
- Honor your heritage
- Setting boundaries to focus on what truly matters to you
- Elevating the sales game with integrity and ethics
- How to deal with sales pressure
- Inspiration to trust the process
- Go-Giver Mentality
Check this episode if you have ever felt like you don’t know how to act in certain sales situations and how to thrive by owning your power.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.