Sharing with you Humble the Poet’s bonus workbook
Love is a path, not a destination
What are five things you do that help you experience more love?
- Spending quality time with my wife. She’s so lovely and so cute, and I love just watching her do things. From making her coffee in the morning to playing videos. Her morning routine consists of getting ready and putting on her make up sometimes, we don’t even go anywhere, and she’s still puts on make up for herself and me. I absolutely adore all the little things that make our relationship work.
- Meditation- when I give myself time in the morning, and this can look like when the weather is nice, taking a walk around the park as well. As Extroverted as I am, I also equally, especially now that I am older and the pandemic has given us a lot of time to reflect- time to journal, reflect, and write things like this in a blog, for instance gives me the peace I need to go about my day on my own terms.
- Connecting with another human being- I started a men’s group when the pandemic first happened, and we have still been meeting monthly. It’s a vulnerable space where I get to learn so much about these amazing guys, and we connect on a much deeper level about pretty vulnerable topics. Life is all about relationships and connection at the end of the day.
- Loving myself could look like enjoying a really lovely meal or being able to watch a TV Show that excites me. It doesn’t have to look a certain way and sometimes, it does depend on my mood. Loving myself is, hey it’s okay to oversleep and not go to Crossfit in the morning one day. Sometimes it looks like going all out during a Crossfit workout because I also deserve to live longer.
- Love could be watching a show or movie about love. Sometimes movies remind you of how messy or complicated love can be. It can also remind you of the wonderful travels and how many different types of love there are, from love with family, siblings, exes, the lust, or just the gentle love that comes around sometimes as well.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.